Finally, an easy solution to measure the temperature of your baby, their milk, or even their bath water.
Besides crying and looking into your eyes with a concerned face (which could mean anything), your baby will be unable to tell you that he is feeling unwell.
A fever can prove to be dangerous to your baby if left unchecked. Knowing is half the battle and with this information in hand. Many parents will tell you that baby thermometer is an essential item.
If you were looking for an incredibly high-tech baby thermometer then this is it. Using infrared technology, you simply aim the thermometer at your baby and squeeze the trigger. The result is that your baby’s temperature will be read instantly. Infrared thermometers are the fastest reading on the market.
Simply hold the thermometer 5-15 cm away from your child, and at the push of a button, you can take your baby’s temperature without even needing to touch your baby. This entire process takes less than 3 seconds!
The screen is large and incredibly easy to read even if you have poor eyesight. A backlight keeps the screen visible for use at night time.
The screen even has a built-in fever guide. The screen will change colour according to the temperature taken.
- Body Temperature Measurement: 32.0-43°C / 90-109.4°F
- Ambient Temperature Measurement: 0-60°C / 32-140°F
- Accuracy: (+/-)0.2°C(0.6°C error is allowed due to the infrared test and environment effect)
- Measurement Distance: 1 to 15cm(within 5cm is the best)
- Uses 2 AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Size: 95 * 42.5 * 156mm / 3.74 * 1.67 * 6.14in
- Weighs 110g
- Includes a Non Contact Infrared Thermometer and a User Manual